Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank Goodness for Awesome Photographers...


Here's just a preview of how amazing of a photographer Chea Lamb is. I recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much Chea! Our announcements are turning out so great thanks to her! If you want one, be sure to reply with your address! I can't believe it. Time is flying by. I'm busy every single day. Either looking for a job, getting every picture I can think of together for the video, making phone calls, or sleeping. Sam and I are so very grateful for all of those who have helped us support! We have the best families and friends. We love you all! Can't wait for May 7!


6 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Cute ambs! Love them love you!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Your engagement are so beautiful! I love them I cant wait to see you!

Heather Larson said...

I love your photos...who took them? def different thats what i like about them!

Kenzlee Adair said...

amber these are adorable!!! i love the style...and just so you know, i think your video is turnin out cute!!

theharmans said...

Amber amazing pictures, where was this gal when I was getting married?
I am trying everything in my power to get James Harman to agree to go out for the weddings, finances are always a struggle in school but I will keep bugging him on my side maybe you guys should start calling and bugging him as well! I really hope to be there I'm sure you'll be a very beautiful bride!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Those are the best photos ever!