Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wedding Nightmares...

Did anyone else have these awful nightmares when they were getting married that their wedding turned into a HUGE mess? Okay, so I have now had two. Part 1: The Ceremony. In this dream, I guess I had forgotten my shoes and to get my hair done and so I was an hour late to the ceremony and ran into the temple and Sam told me he wanted to post-pone it. It was horrible! Part 2: Last night I dreamed that our wedding coordinator, didn't show up for the reception and we didn't have ANYTHING. So we ended up throwing stuff around in my backyard and it seriously looked like a barnyard back there. Then she showed up and was crying and stuff saying her husband said she couldn't go...I was like, "Oh no she didn't." Then I beat her up...
K my wedding coordinator is SO nice and would never do that. Plus, she's incredible. And I think I have everything laid out so perfectly and have this vision in my head and if anything goes wrong, which apparently I think about all the time, I will be so sad! Am I crazy?
Corpse Bride Pictures, Images and Photos
Let's just pray that nothing will go wrong! It's a scary thought. The most important day in the world to me and something bad happening? I couldn't imagine what I would do. For Rachel's wedding, Eric lost his temple recommend...I can't remember what happened after that but I just need to expect something like that to happen.
2 WEEKS AWAY! Well, this Thursday it will be two weeks but still. I cannot wait for it to get here! It's going to be so great! Everything is pretty much planned. We had to get it all done before Mom met Dad over in England. Now just the little things! I can't wait and I hope all of you will make it! Xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww Yeahh I think nightmares before the most important day of you life is pretty normal. I had a few before my wedding too. You'll be fine, and congratulations! The two weeks will go by so fast.

Brian and Brianna said...

I had some pretty strange ones too! Everything will turn out beautiful and perfect don't you fret! Let me know if you need help with any last minute things!