Friday, March 27, 2009

R.I.P iPhone...

Since I'm getting married, I really need to focus on finances right now so Sam and I can furnish our new home. So I made a GINORMOUS sacrifice. I got rid of my beautiful phone. Gosh dang, I loved that phone so much. It's AWESOME. But it's okay. I got something that works really well and I soon will realize, wow, a hundred-twenty bucks a month for my phone alone? That's a new book shelf! RIP. iPhone. :/





And here's my new sexy piece. It's legit right? Atleast the cover is innerchangable!
I love it :] Thanks baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy i didnt know you had a blog..

good luck furnishing your house! i have been married a year now and we still only have one couch.. lol

Kassi Moyers said...

haha loser.

An Affair to Remember said...

Gosh I believe it!! It's tough times. :]

Haymore Family said...

wow you must really like him! i would have never given it up! jk don't worry it is worth it, and its actually kinda fun being poor for a while! you learn cool things, like how to garage sale shop and thrift store shop. YOu can actually find cool stuff there and fix it up!

Brittany LeSueur said...

ha ha Way to make the sacrifice...but don't worry...It's so gonna be worth it!!!

An Affair to Remember said...

Camille that's what I'm looking forward to the most!!! Sam tries to convince me were gonna have to be sitting on boxes for a while....I say no. I'd rather get one from someone's yard who had 40 cats in their house. Not really, but you get the point. :]