Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Tag....

1. Where is your phone? Right in front of me.
2. Where is your significant other? Hanging out with his buddies. :]
3 .Your hair color? Brown!
4. Your Mother? Taught me about life by the time I was twelve years old. I love her.
5. Your Father? The smartest man I could ever know.
6. Your favorite thing? Watching movies and cuddling ;]
7. Your dream last night? I was sitting on my couch with Sam; ha what we do almost everyday.
8. Your dream/goal? To own my own home with my husband, have my adorable kids, and practice the things that I love.
9. The room you're in? I'm at work. Hehe.
10. Your hobby? Makeup, Cooking, Making things (a new hobby, headbands and hair clips).
11. Your fear? To be alone.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married with at least two kids.
13. Where were you last night? Dinner with the girls then off to Sam's and tried to watch the Labyrinth. Scariest movie ever.
14. What you're not? A dare-devil.
15. One of your wish-list items? PARIS. Oh man I want to go there so bad.
16. Where you grew up? Good ol' Mesa.
17. The last thing you ate? Subway. Not so good.
18. What are you wearing? All black. Just got to work from school.
19. Your TV? Eh.
20. Your pet? I wish I had one.
21. Your computer? It's cute.
22. Your mood? Tired.
23. Missing someone? Never.
24. Your car? Sucks.
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks.
26. Favorite store? Easily, TARGET.
27. Your Summer? So nice......syke.
28. Love someone? :]
29. Your favorite color? The color of my car blue.
30. When was the last time you laughed? At school sometime I'm sure.
31. Last time you cried? I wept a little yesterday. Ha, wept.
32. Something you crave? Oh gosh, chocolate, every second of the day.
33. Why you blog? Why not?

Whoever reads this!

2 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Yay! I'm so happy you did it! Now wasn't that fun? I love your answers you're too cute love ya!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Oh ambi so cute! I need your advice missy :)