Monday, January 12, 2009

Eight Things

Eight Things...
I was tagged by Krystal Romney Lundell. Love her.


Eight things I am passionate about:
Love
Sam :]
Friends
Family
Snowboarding
The Color Blue
Road Trips
Paris

Eight words or phrases I use the most:
Good heavens
Dude
Holy Crap
Shiz
I want .... (fill in the blank)
I'm tired
I'm hungry
Oh my gosh!

Eight things I wanna do before I die:
Get married :]
Build my dream house
Win the lottery
Have a handful of kids
Go to Paris
Discover something incredible
Witness a miracle
Shake hands with someone remarkable

Eight things I need right now:
Sammy Sam Sam
Water
A tissue, I have the sniffles
More time to do things
Money
More money
A vacation
A blanket

Eight places I wanna visit:
Paris
London
Ireland
Greece
Washington D.C.
NYC
Egypt
S. Korea

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
Vito's
Gecko Grill
The Blue Wasabi
Applebees
Texas Roadhouse
Mint Thai
Cheesecake Factory
Costa Vida

Eight TV Shows:
Gossip Girl
90210
One Tree Hill
The Office
Friends
The Hills
Blush
What I Like About You

Eight folder Eighth picture:



Eight people I tag:
Kassi
Kimz
Brianna
Shannon
Camille
Michelle
Stephie
Heather (If you ever decide to get on :])

No comments: