Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight



You know, it's truly an amazing story if every woman/girl in the world is insanely obsessed with it. Not overrated at all. The movie? Incredible. I plan to see it ten times while it's in the theaters. Anyone that says Edward was not perfect might have serious problems. I imagined the book in my head so similar to the movie it's scary. Of course it was obviously low budget judging by the cheesy running and jumping effects but I still loved it! Stephenie Meyer has gotten a lot of men into trouble but she pretty much told the exact story of what every girl wants in a man so all men should quit crying about the crazy vampire love story and take some notes!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen! ill go see it with you again!

theharmans said...

My little girlfriend I serve with is obsessed to. She's going to loan me the book this week so I can try to understand her obsession! We'll see.

An Affair to Remember said...

Yay! Krystal, LET'S GO! Michelle, you will not be disappointed! It's absolutely incredible!!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Agreed the movie and edward are AMAZING!!

o said...

dear shamber,
i see you still are boycotting me and my blog. its okay, i still love you.
yours truly,
camry

Brian and Brianna said...

You will be ashamed to be related to me...I still haven't seen it :/ I've tried to convince Brian but that's a lost cause I will see it though!

An Affair to Remember said...

Kimmers, it's been done. My bad. Steph, I love you. Bri, we are through! Just kidding, GO SEE IT!!!